Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bush Walking:)

Hey guys:)
On Saturday my Mum, Uncle, Pop, one of our friends from Canada, and myself went bush walking (well in a rain forest), It started off with a boardwalk, but when we got to a certain spot the rest had been burnt away. A couple of weeks ago a group of people started a bon fire, but unfortunately it got out of control, so we had to walk the rest of the way with no track. It was really fun because I like it better when there is no track to walk on, like, just walking on normal ground and trying to cross a stream with falling in, haha which I almost did:)

 Anyway, while we were walking my mum told me a story of when my brother Nick, my cousin Miles, and myself, all came down to this same rain forest when we were just toddlers. So when we were little, the three of us made a small boat out of bark and put it in the water at the top of two small waterfalls to go down, and it actually survived!!

So it was a really fun day:)

Pictures will be up soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment