Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Holidays!!

Hey Guys:)

Great news!!! There's just ONE more week left of school before the Easter Holidays!:)
Which means no homework, no assignments and no waking up early!!


 My holidays have already started though, when on Sunday I went to the movies to see Hunger Games, with my brother Nick and two of his friends, Jarrad and Sam.


We arrived just as the lights went out, so it was really dark, I couldn't even see where my brother was, and he was right next to me! Anyway, we found seats, and his friends got two in the row near us.


 We all really liked it, I won't say much, because if you haven't seen it then I don't want to give anything away, All i can say is that it was one of the best movies I've seen!:)
If you like fighting, action, sci-fi movies then I highly recommend you see it!


Hunger Games!!
 My favourite characters in the movie were Rue, Katniss and Peeta.

 Also over the holidays, I'd like to see 21 Jump Street and Wrath of the Titans.


Last but not least, I am most looking forward to Easter,



 The picture of the Easter Bunnies, and Eggs, is not my own, so the credits go to this site,
(http://www.cherrybam.com/easter-greetings.php)
The Picture of the Hunger Games is not my own, so the credits go to this site,
(
http://tatertotsandjello.com/2012/03/22-ways-to-celebrate-the-hunger-games-movie.html
)

No comments:

Post a Comment