Sunday, March 18, 2012

Guest Page:)

Hey guys:)
This page is going to be my Guest Page, where I will be interviewing a friend, Chloe, Chloe also has her own blog it's called Welcome To Chloe's PencilPals:-)
Here is a Link to her blog,  http://chloespencilpals.blogspot.com.au/ 
Today I will be interviewing Chloe,
Firstly, When did you first start drawing?
- I first started drawing when I was 9 or 10 years old.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
- In my spare time I like to draw and go for walks.
What are your most favourite thing to draw?
- My most favourite things to draw are Animals and Manga
What is your favourite thing/s to do?
- My favourite thing to do is drawing, using Gimp and also using Photoshop.
Do you like any other types of art, beside drawing.
- Other types of Art that I like are, painting and sketching.
Now I would like to thank Chloe for doing this interview, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment